Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Very important news!!


As some of you may know, Michael has gone on a few job interviews over the past 2 months. The last job interview was with a company named Bechtel. Michael has had many phone conversations with the HR's at Bechtel and he was fairly certain that he was going to get offered a job.


Michael was offered a job with Bechtel that would be sending us to Oak Hill, Wisconson. Michael leaves on December 5th, he will be driving to Wisconsin and start his training and once he finds an apartment, I will be joining him sometime after christmas.


Although, this move has come as a surprise, we are both excited and nervous for what opportunities will come with this move. Neither one of us have ever lived out of the state of Maine and we are excited to see what new adventures Wisconsin will bring us!





3 comments:

Kimmy said...

I know that this is a hard thing for you Amanda but I am always here to back you up, even if I don't like what you are doing because of my selfishness. I know we don't get to see eachother as much as we would ike to now but it is going to be less than a few times a year when you move and I just don't want to face that. I have had a hard time thinking about you leaving the state but like I said before I am always going to be here for you and of course I am always going to allow you to come back without hesitation.

Mrs. Engelhardt said...

You had better send me some cheese!

Gavin, Melissa and Avery said...

Wow, that is big news! Atleast its not Australia!!